If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Design server-side architecture
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with libraries and architecture (Apollo GraphQL, Apollo Gateway, ORM Sequelize, TypeORM, Yarn, NPM).
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MS SQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Graph Database, Postgres, SQLite)
- Familiarity with testing frameworks (Cypress, Jest, Selenium, Lint & Prettier )
- Familiarity with Dev and DevOps tools (Docker, Kubernetes, Gitlab, Gitlab CI/CD, Helm, VSCode IDE, Basic Linux commands)
- Familiarity with event streaming platforms such as Pulsar and Kafka is a plus.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject