Mobile App Developer
We are looking for a qualified Mobile Developer to join our Engineering team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications.
If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Meet with project stakeholders discuss their vision, ideas and create compelling digital experiences. Translate design patterns into application architectures.
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Design and perform unit tests and, automated UI tests
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Work closely with UX/UI designer to keep continuity across mobile / web / desktop
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language using cross-platform mobile applications (React Native, NativeScript, TypeScript, Flutter, Angular)
- Native development experience with iOS and/or Android is a plus
- Familiarity with automated and extendable pipelines with current frameworks including TestFlight, FastLane, TestFairy, Appium, and SauceLabs
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject